Cookies are necessary for this website to work properly and improve your user experience. By continuing using the website, you accept cookies to be stored on your system. On the page Privacy and cookies you can find full information regarding cookies, and controls to disable optional cookies.
CONTRACTOR AF™ Pants
You came of age in MARPATs, ACUs, and OCPs. Bedazzled in eccentric patterns of greens and tans, you were splendid in your soldier boy style. But your days of government ordered deployments are over. Though the required skillset is the same, the next mission is quite different. The CONTRACTOR AF™ pants are built for your new employer's dress code. Low key pocketing and patterning still provide all the black gun needs of a seasoned vet but are re-visioned in a low optic chassis. Proprietary stretch cotton/Spandex material with DuPont Teflon® coating is built as tough and rugged as the men who wear them. If you operate in one set of trousers for weeks on end make sure they are Contractor AF.
NOTE: Our Contractor Pant is made of 98% cotton material which will result in shrinkage when the suggested laundering procedures are followed. Prior to laundering, the garment will have a generous cut. Laundering will reduce the garment to the tagged size.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
• AttackPosture™ Fit
• CombatGrade™ Stretch Cotton/Spandex
• Water & Stain Resistant DuPont Teflon® Coating
• Crotch Gusset & Knee Expansion Panel Adds Mobility
• Padded Waistband
• Large Exterior Carry / Mag Pockets
• YKK® Brand Zippered Thigh, Front, and Rear Pocketing
• 2 Front Stash Pockets
• 2 Quick Access Knife/Unility Tool Pockets
• Hidden Waistband Pocket
• Bottom Pant Leg Reinforcements Add Durability
• Oversized Belt Loops for Tactical Belt Use